Search Too Know
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Search Too Know for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Search Too Know from your systemSearch Too Know
. Open here
where you can get more info on Search Too Know. More details about Search Too Know can be seen at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. Search Too Know is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Search Too Know folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Search Too Know is "C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is titled UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe and it has a size of 34.80 KB (35636 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Search Too Know. They occupy 957.90 KB (980892
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.10 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5847.31967
of Search Too Know. Click on the links below for other Search Too Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is a program by Search Too Know. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Too Know from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Too Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". If it exists on your system the Search Too Know application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Search Too Know in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Too Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Too Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-05 02:30:07.600