Search Too Know
Search Too Know is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Search Too Know from your systemSearch Too Know
. Take a look here
for more details on Search Too Know. You can see more info about Search Too Know at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Too Know application is found in the C:\Program Files\Search Too Know folder, depending on the user's option during install. Search Too Know's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 76.50 KB (78336 bytes) on disk and is named SearchTooKnow.exe.
Search Too Know installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 923.11 KB (945264
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5836.40368
of Search Too Know. For more Search Too Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is an application released by the software company Search Too Know. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Search Too Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Too Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Too Know". The Search Too Know app will be found automatically. When you click Search Too Know in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Too Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Too Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 06:41:47.550