Search Too Know
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Too Know for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Too Know from your systemSearch Too Know
. More information on Search Too Know can be found here
. More information about Search Too Know can be seen at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Search Too Know is C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe. UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk.
Search Too Know is comprised of the following executables which occupy 881.40 KB (902556
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.10 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Too Know version 2.0.5854.8590
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Search Too Know:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is a program by Search Too Know. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Search Too Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Too Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Too Know". If it exists on your system the Search Too Know application will be found automatically. When you select Search Too Know in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Too Know.
8. After removing Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Too Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Too Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 14:07:11.040