Search Too Know
This page is about Search Too Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Search Too Know from your PCSearch Too Know
. You can find out more on Search Too Know or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
to get more information about Search Too Know on Search Too Know's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Search Too Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe". Search Too Know's main file takes around 323.09 KB (330848 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Search Too Know. They take about 846.59 KB (866912
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5848.33775
of Search Too Know. Click on the links below for other Search Too Know versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove Search Too Know from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Search Too Know:
- C:\Program Files\Search Too Know
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Search Too Know
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\Extensions\hfpdkoclphkcgfgjgbjomjmmfnofbgen.crx
- C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\SearchTooKnow.exe
- C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\temp.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know\Publisher
Search Too Know is a program marketed by the software company Search Too Know. Some computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Search Too Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Too Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Too Know app will be found automatically. When you select Search Too Know in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Too Know.
8. After removing Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Too Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Too Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-06 03:06:37.197