Search Too Know
This page is about Search Too Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Search Too Know from your computerSearch Too Know
. Further information on Search Too Know can be seen here
. More details about Search Too Know can be seen at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Too Know. The program's main executable file occupies 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk and is titled UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe.
The executable files below are part of Search Too Know. They occupy an average of 957.89 KB (980884
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This info is about Search Too Know version 2.0.5846.31386
only. For other Search Too Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is an application released by the software company Search Too Know. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Too Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Too Know". The Search Too Know app will be found automatically. After you click Search Too Know in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Too Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Too Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-04 01:38:40.103