Search Too Know
Search Too Know is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Too Know from your computerSearch Too Know
. Further information on Search Too Know can be seen here
. You can get more details about Search Too Know at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Too Know program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Search Too Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe and occupies 34.80 KB (35636 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Search Too Know. They take about 957.90 KB (980892
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.10 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to Search Too Know version 2.0.5842.6171
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Too Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is a program by the software company Search Too Know. Some users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Search Too Know from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Search Too Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". If it exists on your system the Search Too Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Search Too Know in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Too Know.
8. After removing Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Too Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Too Know supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-30 11:39:56.720