Search Too Know
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Search Too Know for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Search Too Know from your systemSearch Too Know
. You can find out more on Search Too Know or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Search Too Know at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Search Too Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe". UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk.
Search Too Know installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 957.89 KB (980884
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Too Know version 2.0.5829.18735
only. You can find below a few links to other Search Too Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is a program by the software company Search Too Know. Some computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Too Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Too Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Too Know program will be found automatically. After you select Search Too Know in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Too Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search Too Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Too Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 18:47:53.663