Search Too Know
Search Too Know is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Search Too Know from your PCSearch Too Know
. Additional info about Search Too Know can be seen here
. You can get more details about Search Too Know at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. Search Too Know is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Search Too Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe". UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Search Too Know. They occupy about 957.90 KB (980892
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.10 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Too Know version 2.0.5853.15788
alone. You can find here a few links to other Search Too Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is an application offered by the software company Search Too Know. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Search Too Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Too Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". If it exists on your system the Search Too Know application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Too Know in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Too Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Too Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Too Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your PC, we are not saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Too Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-10 17:06:13.127