Search Too Know
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Too Know for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Search Too Know from your PCSearch Too Know
. You can find out more on Search Too Know or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Search Too Know at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Too Know application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Search Too Know by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk and is named UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe.
The executables below are part of Search Too Know. They occupy an average of 957.91 KB (980900
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.11 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Too Know version 2.0.5835.2549
alone. For more Search Too Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Search Too Know you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Search Too Know:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Search Too Know
- C:\Users\nicka_000\AppData\Local\Temp\Search Too Know
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\Extensions\oifgdofhdjfmpojmjadjlbdgpcaabfpf.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\Products\UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\SearchTooKnow.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search Too Know\Publisher
Search Too Know is a program released by the software company Search Too Know. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Search Too Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Too Know or simply activate the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Too Know program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Too Know in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Too Know.
8. After removing Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Too Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 09:41:26.743