Search Too Know
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Search Too Know for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Search Too Know from your systemSearch Too Know
. Check out here
for more info on Search Too Know. Further information about Search Too Know can be seen at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. Search Too Know is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Search Too Know's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe". UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk.
Search Too Know is comprised of the following executables which occupy 957.89 KB (980876
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current page applies to Search Too Know version 2.0.5829.729
alone. For more Search Too Know versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is a program offered by the software company Search Too Know. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Search Too Know from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search Too Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Too Know app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Search Too Know in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Too Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Search Too Know.
8. After removing Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Too Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 08:55:07.717