Search Too Know
Search Too Know is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Search Too Know from your computerSearch Too Know
. More info about Search Too Know can be seen here
. You can read more about on Search Too Know at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. Search Too Know is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Search Too Know directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Search Too Know. Search Too Know's primary file takes around 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) and its name is UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Search Too Know. They occupy 957.90 KB (980892
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.10 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Too Know version 2.0.5860.28615
only. You can find here a few links to other Search Too Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is a program marketed by Search Too Know. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search Too Know or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Search Too Know". The Search Too Know program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Search Too Know in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Too Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Search Too Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-18 01:49:49.677