Search Too Know
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Too Know for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Search Too Know from your computerSearch Too Know
. Further information on Search Too Know can be seen here
. You can get more details about Search Too Know at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Search Too Know. They occupy about 558.30 KB (571700
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The current web page applies to Search Too Know version 2.0.5859.26815
alone. You can find here a few links to other Search Too Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is an application released by Search Too Know. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Search Too Know from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search Too Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". If it exists on your system the Search Too Know program will be found automatically. When you select Search Too Know in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Search Too Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Too Know.
8. After removing Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Search Too Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search Too Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 06:55:10.150