Search Too Know
This page is about Search Too Know for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Search Too Know from your PCSearch Too Know
. More information on Search Too Know can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search Too Know on Search Too Know's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search Too Know. UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) on disk.
Search Too Know contains of the executables below. They take 881.40 KB (902556
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.10 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5854.35589
of Search Too Know. You can find below info on other releases of Search Too Know:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is an application by the software company Search Too Know. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search Too Know from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Too Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Too Know program will be found very quickly. When you click Search Too Know in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Too Know, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search Too Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search Too Know using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Too Know in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-12 04:39:52.393