Search Too Know
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Search Too Know for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Search Too Know from your PCSearch Too Know
. Further information on Search Too Know can be found here
. You can see more info about Search Too Know at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. Usually the Search Too Know application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Search Too Know directory, depending on the user's option during install. Search Too Know's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 323.10 KB (330856 bytes).
Search Too Know installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 416.19 KB (426176
bytes) on disk.
- temp.exe (93.09 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5848.6777
of Search Too Know. Click on the links below for other Search Too Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is an application marketed by Search Too Know. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Search Too Know with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Too Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". The Search Too Know application will be found automatically. When you select Search Too Know in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Too Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search Too Know.
8. After removing Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Too Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your computer, we are not saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search Too Know supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-22 06:53:43.957