Search Too Know
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Search Too Know for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Search Too Know from your systemSearch Too Know
. Go over here
for more details on Search Too Know. More data about the application Search Too Know can be found at http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Search Too Know's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe". Search Too Know's main file takes around 34.80 KB (35636 bytes) and is called UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe.
Search Too Know is comprised of the following executables which occupy 957.89 KB (980884
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SearchTooKnow.exe (76.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (323.09 KB)
- UnSearchTooKnowDesktopSearch.exe (34.80 KB)
This info is about Search Too Know version 2.0.5838.16957
only. You can find below a few links to other Search Too Know releases:
...click to view all...
Search Too Know is a program offered by Search Too Know. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Search Too Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Search Too Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search Too Know or simply click the Search field and type in "Search Too Know". If it is installed on your PC the Search Too Know application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search Too Know in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search Too Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Too Know:
- The software company is: http://www.searchtooknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Too Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search Too Know.
8. After removing Search Too Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Search Too Know that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Search Too Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Search Too Know by Search Too Know from your PC, nor are we saying that Search Too Know by Search Too Know is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Search Too Know supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 17:50:42.120