Cross Fire ES
This web page is about Cross Fire ES for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your systemZ8Games.com
. You can read more on Z8Games.com or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Cross Fire ES can be seen at http://www.z8games.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire ES is C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. CFFS.exe is the Cross Fire ES's main executable file and it takes approximately 6.37 MB (6680576 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire ES is comprised of the following executables which take 15.34 MB (16083121
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- awesomium_process.exe (41.57 KB)
- CFFS.exe (6.37 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.52 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.12 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (2.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.58 KB)
This web page is about Cross Fire ES version 0204
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is an application released by Z8Games.com. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire ES from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire ES or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire ES". The Cross Fire ES application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cross Fire ES in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire ES.
8. After removing Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire ES which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire ES in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-19 21:09:29.420