Cross Fire ES
Cross Fire ES is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your systemZ8Games.com
. More information on Z8Games.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.z8games.com
if you want to read more on Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's page. Cross Fire ES is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Cross Fire ES's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 1.56 MB (1632568 bytes) on disk and is called CFFS.exe.
The executables below are part of Cross Fire ES. They occupy an average of 8.91 MB (9347329
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.56 MB)
- crossfire.exe (1.91 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.12 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0069
of Cross Fire ES. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is an application released by the software company Z8Games.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire ES from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cross Fire ES or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire ES application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cross Fire ES in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The software company is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire ES.
8. After removing Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire ES which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-21 16:23:17.920