Cross Fire ES
Cross Fire ES is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your PCZ8Games.com
. Additional info about Z8Games.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.z8games.com
to get more data about Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Cross Fire ES is "C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.56 MB (1632520 bytes) on disk and is titled CFFS.exe.
Cross Fire ES is composed of the following executables which take 9.03 MB (9470281
bytes) on disk:
- CFFS.exe (1.56 MB)
- crossfire.exe (1.98 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.16 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire ES version 0080
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is an application by the software company Z8Games.com. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to remove Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire ES from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire ES program will be found automatically. After you click Cross Fire ES in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire ES, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The publisher is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire ES.
8. After removing Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire ES which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire ES in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-22 17:20:33.853