Cross Fire ES
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Cross Fire ES for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your PCZ8Games.com
. Additional info about Z8Games.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.z8games.com
if you want to read more on Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Cross Fire ES by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. CFFS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.56 MB (1632520 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire ES contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.93 MB (9367881
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.56 MB)
- crossfire.exe (1.89 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.16 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0076
of Cross Fire ES. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is a program marketed by the software company Z8Games.com. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cross Fire ES from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire ES program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cross Fire ES in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire ES, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire ES.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire ES which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire ES supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-29 23:59:50.733