Cross Fire ES
You can find below details on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your systemZ8Games.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Z8Games.com. Click on http://www.z8games.com
to get more info about Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's website. Cross Fire ES is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Cross Fire ES is C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled CFFS.exe and it has a size of 1.58 MB (1660120 bytes).
Cross Fire ES contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.43 MB (7794065
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.58 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.15 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.06 MB)
This info is about Cross Fire ES version 0118
only. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is a program by Z8Games.com. Some people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire ES program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cross Fire ES in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The publisher is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cross Fire ES.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire ES that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-17 03:01:32.610