Cross Fire ES
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your systemZ8Games.com
. Open here
for more information on Z8Games.com. Click on http://www.z8games.com
to get more facts about Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Cross Fire ES's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe. Cross Fire ES's primary file takes about 1.59 MB (1667336 bytes) and is named CFFS.exe.
The executables below are part of Cross Fire ES. They occupy an average of 9.53 MB (9995193
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.59 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.48 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.12 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0138
of Cross Fire ES. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is an application marketed by the software company Z8Games.com. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire ES from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire ES". The Cross Fire ES program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Cross Fire ES in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire ES.
8. After removing Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire ES that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire ES in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-05 23:05:21.140