Cross Fire ES
How to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your PC
You can find below details on how to remove Cross Fire ES for Windows. It was developed for Windows by Z8Games.com
. You can read more on Z8Games.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Cross Fire ES can be found at http://www.z8games.com
. Cross Fire ES is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Cross Fire ES is "C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe". CFFS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.56 MB (1632520 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire ES is comprised of the following executables which take 9.04 MB (9474377
bytes) on disk:
- CFFS.exe (1.56 MB)
- crossfire.exe (1.98 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.16 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.08 KB)
This info is about Cross Fire ES version 0088
alone. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
How to delete Cross Fire ES from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Cross Fire ES is a program by Z8Games.com. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire ES or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire ES program will be found very quickly. When you click Cross Fire ES in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The software company is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire ES.
8. After removing Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire ES that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Cross Fire ES:
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your PC, we are not saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-11 21:46:14.097