Cross Fire ES
Cross Fire ES is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your systemZ8Games.com
. More information on Z8Games.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.z8games.com
to get more details about Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's website. Cross Fire ES is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Cross Fire ES by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called CFFS.exe and its approximative size is 6.37 MB (6680576 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Cross Fire ES. They take about 15.70 MB (16459953
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- awesomium_process.exe (41.57 KB)
- CFFS.exe (6.37 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.88 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.12 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (2.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire ES version 0212
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Cross Fire ES:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is an application by the software company Z8Games.com. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cross Fire ES or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire ES application will be found very quickly. When you click Cross Fire ES in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The software company is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire ES.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire ES which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire ES in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-27 23:40:27.647