Cross Fire ES
This web page is about Cross Fire ES for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your PCZ8Games.com
. Additional info about Z8Games.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.z8games.com
to get more information about Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's website. Cross Fire ES is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Cross Fire ES is C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe. CFFS.exe is the Cross Fire ES's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.56 MB (1632472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Cross Fire ES. They take about 9.48 MB (9945193
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.56 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.45 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.15 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire ES version 0084
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Cross Fire ES:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is a program offered by the software company Z8Games.com. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire ES from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire ES app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cross Fire ES in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire ES, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire ES.
8. After removing Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire ES that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 23:39:28.400