Cross Fire ES
Cross Fire ES is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your systemZ8Games.com
. You can find out more on Z8Games.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.z8games.com
if you want to read more on Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's page. Cross Fire ES is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Cross Fire ES is C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe. Cross Fire ES's primary file takes around 1.59 MB (1667336 bytes) and its name is CFFS.exe.
Cross Fire ES contains of the executables below. They take 10.47 MB (10974073
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.59 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.47 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.12 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (2.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire ES version 0163
only. You can find here a few links to other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is a program released by Z8Games.com. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Cross Fire ES with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire ES app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cross Fire ES in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire ES, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The publisher is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire ES.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire ES which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-30 16:44:17.440