Cross Fire ES
Cross Fire ES is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your computerZ8Games.com
. Open here
for more info on Z8Games.com. Click on http://www.z8games.com
to get more information about Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire ES is C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.58 MB (1660120 bytes) on disk and is named CFFS.exe.
Cross Fire ES installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.56 MB (10022505
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.58 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.49 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.15 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0122
of Cross Fire ES. You can find below info on other releases of Cross Fire ES:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is a program released by Z8Games.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cross Fire ES from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire ES". The Cross Fire ES app will be found automatically. After you click Cross Fire ES in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The publisher is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire ES.
8. After removing Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire ES that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire ES in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-27 21:14:33.520