Cross Fire ES
This web page is about Cross Fire ES for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your computerZ8Games.com
. Additional info about Z8Games.com can be found here
. Click on http://www.z8games.com
to get more information about Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's website. Usually the Cross Fire ES application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Cross Fire ES. The application's main executable file occupies 1.58 MB (1660120 bytes) on disk and is labeled CFFS.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Cross Fire ES. They occupy 9.55 MB (10013161
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.58 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.49 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.15 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.58 KB)
This web page is about Cross Fire ES version 0127
only. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is a program by Z8Games.com. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire ES or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire ES". The Cross Fire ES program will be found automatically. After you click Cross Fire ES in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire ES.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire ES that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-04 17:02:28.310