Cross Fire ES
You can find below details on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your PCZ8Games.com
. More info about Z8Games.com can be read here
. Please follow http://www.z8games.com
if you want to read more on Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cross Fire ES's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe. CFFS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.58 MB (1660120 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire ES contains of the executables below. They take 9.90 MB (10376809
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.58 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.46 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.15 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.06 MB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire ES version 0125
only. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is an application by Z8Games.com. Some people try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire ES or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire ES program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cross Fire ES in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire ES.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire ES that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-08 21:19:42.363