Cross Fire ES
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Cross Fire ES for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your computerZ8Games.com
. You can find out more on Z8Games.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.z8games.com
if you want to read more on Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's page. Usually the Cross Fire ES application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Cross Fire ES by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled CFFS.exe and its approximative size is 1.59 MB (1667336 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Cross Fire ES. They take about 9.89 MB (10374057
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.59 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.46 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.13 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.06 MB)
The current page applies to Cross Fire ES version 0151
only. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is an application by Z8Games.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Cross Fire ES from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire ES application will be found very quickly. After you click Cross Fire ES in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire ES, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire ES.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire ES which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire ES in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-17 17:56:18.533