Cross Fire ES
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Cross Fire ES for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your computerZ8Games.com
. More information on Z8Games.com can be found here
. More information about Cross Fire ES can be found at http://www.z8games.com
. Usually the Cross Fire ES application is found in the C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Cross Fire ES is "C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe". CFFS.exe is the Cross Fire ES's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.56 MB (1632568 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Cross Fire ES. They occupy 8.93 MB (9363713
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.56 MB)
- crossfire.exe (1.92 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.12 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0064
of Cross Fire ES. You can find below info on other releases of Cross Fire ES:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is an application by the software company Z8Games.com. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire ES". The Cross Fire ES application will be found automatically. When you select Cross Fire ES in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The publisher is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire ES.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire ES which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire ES in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-12 20:38:18.027