Cross Fire ES
This info is about Cross Fire ES for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your systemZ8Games.com
. More information about Z8Games.com can be found here
. You can read more about on Cross Fire ES at http://www.z8games.com
. Usually the Cross Fire ES program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Cross Fire ES is C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. CFFS.exe is the Cross Fire ES's main executable file and it occupies about 1.56 MB (1632472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Cross Fire ES. They take 9.48 MB (9945705
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.56 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.45 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.15 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.58 KB)
This web page is about Cross Fire ES version 0103
only. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is an application released by the software company Z8Games.com. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Cross Fire ES from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cross Fire ES or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire ES program will be found very quickly. When you click Cross Fire ES in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cross Fire ES, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The publisher is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cross Fire ES.
8. After removing Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire ES which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 02:27:09.530