Cross Fire ES
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your computerZ8Games.com
. More data about Z8Games.com can be seen here
. Please open http://www.z8games.com
if you want to read more on Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's website. Cross Fire ES is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES folder, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Cross Fire ES. The program's main executable file is named CFFS.exe and it has a size of 1.56 MB (1632568 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Cross Fire ES. They occupy about 8.84 MB (9273601
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.56 MB)
- crossfire.exe (1.87 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.09 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.08 KB)
This web page is about Cross Fire ES version 0046
only. You can find below a few links to other Cross Fire ES releases:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is a program released by the software company Z8Games.com. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cross Fire ES or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it exists on your system the Cross Fire ES program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Cross Fire ES in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The publisher is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire ES.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire ES which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 01:23:40.850