Cross Fire ES
Cross Fire ES is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your PCZ8Games.com
. You can read more on Z8Games.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about Cross Fire ES can be found at http://www.z8games.com
. Cross Fire ES is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Cross Fire ES's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe". CFFS.exe is the Cross Fire ES's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.56 MB (1632568 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire ES is comprised of the following executables which take 8.84 MB (9273601
bytes) on disk:
- CFFS.exe (1.56 MB)
- crossfire.exe (1.87 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.09 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.08 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire ES version 0058
alone. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Cross Fire ES.Folders left behind when you uninstall Cross Fire ES:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Cross Fire ES's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\atl71.dll
- C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\atl80.dll
- C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\BugTrap.dll
- C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\CFFS.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire ES_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire ES_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cross Fire ES_is1\InstallLocation
Cross Fire ES is an application released by the software company Z8Games.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Cross Fire ES from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire ES". The Cross Fire ES application will be found very quickly. When you select Cross Fire ES in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The publisher is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross Fire ES.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire ES that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross Fire ES supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-22 16:14:39.603