Cross Fire ES
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your computerZ8Games.com
. More data about Z8Games.com can be read here
. Click on http://www.z8games.com
to get more facts about Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Cross Fire ES by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. CFFS.exe is the Cross Fire ES's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.56 MB (1632472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Cross Fire ES. They take about 9.45 MB (9908841
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.56 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.41 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.15 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0107
of Cross Fire ES. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is an application by Z8Games.com. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire ES from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire ES". The Cross Fire ES program will be found very quickly. When you select Cross Fire ES in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The software company is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire ES.
8. After removing Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire ES which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 00:21:43.647