Cross Fire ES
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your computerZ8Games.com
. More data about Z8Games.com can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.z8games.com
if you want to read more on Cross Fire ES on Z8Games.com's page. Cross Fire ES is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cross Fire ES. The program's main executable file is named CFFS.exe and occupies 1.56 MB (1632472 bytes).
Cross Fire ES is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.03 MB (9470057
bytes) on disk:
- CFFS.exe (1.56 MB)
- crossfire.exe (1.99 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.15 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.08 KB)
This web page is about Cross Fire ES version 0093
only. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire ES versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is a program released by Z8Games.com. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cross Fire ES from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross Fire ES". If it is installed on your PC the Cross Fire ES app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Cross Fire ES in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The publisher is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cross Fire ES.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire ES which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cross Fire ES using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross Fire ES in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 19:41:46.357