Cross Fire ES
Cross Fire ES is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Cross Fire ES from your systemZ8Games.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on Z8Games.com. More details about the app Cross Fire ES can be seen at http://www.z8games.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cross Fire ES is C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe. CFFS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.56 MB (1632472 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire ES installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.48 MB (9945705
bytes) on disk.
- CFFS.exe (1.56 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.45 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.15 MB)
- LoginLauncherN.exe (1.82 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.58 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire ES version 0100
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Cross Fire ES:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire ES is a program marketed by the software company Z8Games.com. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Cross Fire ES is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cross Fire ES with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cross Fire ES or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire ES". The Cross Fire ES application will be found very quickly. When you click Cross Fire ES in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Cross Fire ES, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire ES:
- The software company is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Z8Games\CrossFire ES\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cross Fire ES.
8. After removing Cross Fire ES, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross Fire ES that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross Fire ES with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Cross Fire ES by Z8Games.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Cross Fire ES in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 02:55:48.753