CCC Help Russian
This web page is about CCC Help Russian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can see more info about CCC Help Russian at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Russian is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Russian is comprised of the following executables which take 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Russian version 2009.1216.2142.38954
alone. For other CCC Help Russian versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Russian in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Russian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-09 03:15:27.620