CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More data about the app CCC Help Russian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Russian is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Russian's primary executable file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Russian is comprised of the following executables which take 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Russian version 2009.0614.2130.36800
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Russian from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Russian in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:46:06.787