CCC Help Russian
This web page is about CCC Help Russian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. More info about the app CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Russian. They occupy 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Russian version 2010.0825.2145.37182
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:38.157