CCC Help Russian
This web page is about CCC Help Russian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. More info about the app CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Russian. They occupy 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Russian version 2010.0825.2145.37182
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application released by ATI. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Russian in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:38.157