CCC Help Russian
This web page is about CCC Help Russian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. More details about the application CCC Help Russian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Russian program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is titled CCCInstall.exe and occupies 324.20 KB (331976 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Russian. They take about 8.33 MB (8735184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Russian version 2010.1230.1708.30713
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Russian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Russian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:11:40.693