CCC Help Russian
This web page is about CCC Help Russian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be found here
. More details about the application CCC Help Russian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Russian program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file is titled CCCInstall.exe and occupies 324.20 KB (331976 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Russian. They take about 8.33 MB (8735184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Russian version 2010.1230.1708.30713
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Russian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Russian in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:11:40.693