CCC Help Russian
This info is about CCC Help Russian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Russian at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Russian is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Russian is composed of the following executables which take 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Russian version 2010.0122.0857.16002
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Russian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application marketed by ATI. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Russian in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Russian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:38:08.417