CCC Help Russian
This web page is about CCC Help Russian for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be found here
. More data about the program CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Russian. They occupy about 3.90 MB (4088320
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Russian version 2010.0330.2134.36914
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Russian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian app will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Russian in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 10:31:25.347