CCC Help Russian
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your systemATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. Detailed information about CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Russian is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Russian's primary executable file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Russian contains of the executables below. They take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Russian version 2010.1116.2151.39231
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Russian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application by the software company ATI. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Russian from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:53:50.523