CCC Help Russian
You can find below details on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your systemATI
. Take a look here
for more details on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Russian on ATI's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Russian's main file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Russian installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Russian version 2010.0825.2204.37769
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian app will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Russian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:39:53.050