CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. Check out here
where you can read more on ATI. Detailed information about CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Russian. They occupy 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Russian version 2009.1111.2326.42077
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Russian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". The CCC Help Russian application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Russian in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Russian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:29:10.600