CCC Help Russian
CCC Help Russian is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. More information about CCC Help Russian can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Russian's primary executable file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Russian. They occupy about 4.06 MB (4256256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Russian version 2009.1209.2334.42329
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Russian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian application will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Russian in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Russian in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:18:52.290