CCC Help Russian
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Russian for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. You can read more about related to CCC Help Russian at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Russian is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Russian contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.19 MB (4395520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Russian version 2010.0623.2148.37335
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application marketed by ATI. Some users choose to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Russian from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian program will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Russian in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Russian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 01:49:37.087