CCC Help Russian
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Russian for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your systemATI
. More info about ATI can be seen here
. More information about CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Russian contains of the executables below. They take 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Russian version 2009.0702.1238.20840
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application by ATI. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Russian in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:47:04.410