CCC Help Russian
This page is about CCC Help Russian for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCATI
. Open here
for more information on ATI. More data about the program CCC Help Russian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Russian is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. CCC Help Russian's primary file takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Russian is composed of the following executables which take 3.90 MB (4092416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Russian version 2008.0328.2321.39969
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Russian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Russian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Russian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Russian application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Russian in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Russian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Russian.
8. After removing CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Russian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Russian supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 04:01:18.000