CCC Help Russian
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Russian for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Russian from your PCATI
. Open here
where you can read more on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Russian on ATI's page. CCC Help Russian is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Russian. They take 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Russian version 2010.0412.1408.23514
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Russian:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Russian is an application offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase CCC Help Russian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Russian from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Russian or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Russian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Russian application will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Russian in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Russian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Russian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Russian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Russian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Russian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Russian by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Russian by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Russian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 11:11:51.070